Artists, Make the shop work for you!

OFW19-Redesigned Line-12.jpg

Roland Fitz is an artist run store, and our goal is to facilitate an environment for artists to not only shop for goods, but to sell their artwork. We are looking for all kinds of vendors, from clothing & accessories, to pottery & paintings, and everything in between.

The Details:

The application process is simple; we want to know your story and what you create.  If we have space for your items, and they align with our mission, we will sell your products in our store for a one month trial period. 

Roland Fitz will stock your inventory and manage the day to day sales. Your items will be processed through our point-of-sale system, then at the end of the month you will receive 70% of sales from your items. The other 30% stays with Roland Fitz to cover our in-store cost (rent, utilities, employees, etc.). However, you set your own price!

Once you are a featured artist vendor with us, your work will be showcased in the store for one month. After this trial period, we will evaluate and discuss going forward. We want to keep a variety of products in the store from month to month to give multiple artists the opportunity to sell with us. You can always reapply!

All of our artist vendors will receive a complimentary, styled photoshoot by store owner, Roland Massow. This photoshoot is of you and your art, the photos will be posted on Roland Fitz social media accounts to announce new artists at the store. You will also be able to use these photos as you wish on your own accounts! This session alone is a $700 value, completely complimentary!

Send us a message or come visit us in Little Bohemia! We’d love meet you and answer any questions you have.

Looking forward to collaborating and cultivating an amazing community for local artists!

-Roland.